3/8" 2wire Hydraulic Hose 10 - 100m 100R2AT06EF 4800PSI
3/8" ID Two Wire Braided FRAS MSHA HYDRAULIC HOSE 4800 PSI (330 bar) Working Pressure HIGH TEMP RESISTANCE TO +120°C
100R2AT 3/8" DN10 Hose is also fully compatible, interchangeable and or as a direct replacement for the follow brands of hose.
- RYCO AVENGER T26A and RYCO DIEHARD T26D Non-Skive Hoses.
- GATES 6G2 and 6G2H
- EATON GH195 AQP HI-IMPULSE hoses
- PARKER 301SN-6 NON SKIVE HOSE
- MANULI FLUICONNECTO 2SN FL2T06
- MANULI FLUICONNECTO ROCKMASTER 2SC H01030010 (DOUBLE THIS HOSE’S BEND RADIUS, SLIGHTLY LESS WEAR RESISTANCE)
- PIRTEK SAE 100R2AT, SIZES R2AT-06.
- TOTAL RUBBER SUNFLEX SAE 100 R2AT EN 853 2SN, SIZE HYD-R2T-06-SF-S
- 100R2AT 3/8" Hose can also be used with the following hose fittings
- RYCO BITELOK ONE-PIECE CRIMP NON SKIVE T200 AND T700 hose tails
- EATON TTC / Z Series braided hose one-piece bite the wire style hose fittings.
- Southcott Super Crimp S series stems with FNP-06 ferrules as well as Ezi-Crimp Non Skive One Piece Series E fittings.
- CHILD FIELD FIT COUPLINGS Series RMB, RFB, RMJ, RFJ, with BN2-06 non skive Bodies.
- RYCO FIELD ATTACHABLE L SERIES L00-06 FERRULES and 600 SERIES INSERTS.
- TAIPAN 100R2GP-06AHF and 100R2-06AHF hose and K06 series one piece non skive hose tails and or Field Attachable D06 Tails and D2-06 Bodies
This hose is Certified to work without failure a minimum of 200,000 Impulse Cycles (equivalent to almost 1000 excavator earth moving hours) at 133% of maximum pressure (6450 psi) and at 100% of maximum temperature 120 °C.
SAE 100R2AT– 06 NON SKIVE HOSE (Two Wire)
*** Please note for lengths greater than 20m one of more cuts may be used to make up the full length, please let us know if you require a continuous length and we will do our best to accomodate ***
Need another hose size, field fit reusable fittings couplers and or adaptors for your application? Please see our extensive 'crimp on' hose ends & field fit re-usables.
Burst Pressure: 20000 PSI (Minimum)
Range of Temperature
-40⁰C to + 120⁰C
Minimum Bend Radius
20/09/19 MM $ Abc Pic
All your hydraulic needs in one place! Search products or browse categories below
Products on Hydraulic.Online are described and explained in non technical terms, with photos, charts and or videos. Most of our clients also tend to upgrade to more complete systems this is because they can pick up a phone and call us for a consultation. Call us and experience it for yourself! Australia +61 (07) 5563 1982.
(Hours 8am – 4pm Monday – Friday AEST, excludes National & QLD public holidays)