DIRECTION FLOW CONTROL MICRO SWITCH Fitted CRANES etc 45 Lt/Min
Directional control valve on/off micro switch
This micro switch fitted control valve is used mostly with DC powerpacks, & is ideal for small cranes. This control valve is the correct item to use with cranes. When you pull/push the lever, it closes a circuit causing the power pack to start-stop automatically. It comes with the Male plug side ready to be wired up as per photo below. Basically, the two micro switch wires complete the starter solenoid circuit when the lever is engaged. DC powerpacks use a lot of amperage when running, so they cause a lot of heat, if these auto switches are not fitted, operator failure to turn off the powerpack isolator can cause battery & powerpack failures.
Available as; 3 spools, contact us for pricing in levers 1 up to 6 available.
Double acting, ie will power your rams both up & down
Valve comes with IP 64 connectors, simply bundle wire from each into one going to your powerpack start solenoid. When any lever is pulled, the powerpack will start.
- Construction = Monoblock
- Material of Construction = Steel
- No of Spools = 3
- Material of Construction = Case Hardened Steel
- O-rings made of NBR (Buna-N®)
- Max Flow Rate = 45 liters/min (12 Gallons per Minute)
- Relief valve = 120 Bar (1800 PSI) - simple to adjust, just a allan key
- Spool Type = Cylinder.
- Spool Movement = Lever action, Spring Return to Center
- Built in Relief Valve = Adjustable (factory set at 1800 PSI)
- Ports Sizes
- Pressure and Tank Port 1/2" BSPP
- A & B Ports 3/8" BSPP
- Operating temperature range: -20 °C to + 80°C
- Dimentions = L x W x H = 200 x 120 x 55 mm
- Weight 9KG
- built in adjustable relief valve
- high performance,
- high efficiency,
- small volume,
- mass flow,
- leak resistance.
- Motor Spool
- Detent kit no spring return
- Detent kit with spring return
- Pneumatic spool control,
- Hydraulic Control
- Electric-solenoid control
- Joystick cable control.
- Compact construction.
- Low pressure drop.
- Long service life.
- High efficiency.
- Choice of various ports and circuit valves.
- Spring return.
- High accuracy spool is hardened for long term accuracy.
- Sub-plate mounting.
- Handle shift operation.
IMPROPER SELECTION, INSTALLATION, IMPLEMENTATION AND/OR OPERATION BY ANYONE OTHER THAN PERSONS WITH APPROPRIATE TECHNICAL AND MECHANICAL TRAINING CAN RESULT IN DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT OR PROPERTY, SERIOUS PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH. PROPER PRECAUTIONS AND SAFETY PROCEDURES SHOULD BE IMPLEMENTED PRIOR TO INSTALLATION AND OPERATION OF EQUIPMENT.
27.5.20 RR $
All your hydraulic needs in one place! Search products or browse categories below
Products on Hydraulic.Online are described and explained in non technical terms, with photos, charts and or videos. Most of our clients also tend to upgrade to more complete systems this is because they can pick up a phone and call us for a consultation. Call us and experience it for yourself! Australia +61 (07) 5563 1982.
(Hours 8am – 4pm Monday – Friday AEST, excludes National & QLD public holidays)