Flat Face Hydraulic Couplers 3/4" BSPP Male/Female Pair Made in EU
3/4" Body x 3/4" BSPP Thread Flat-Face Couplers
This sale is for one pair, ie: 1 x female half, 1 x male half, (postage for extra sets only $1.50 per set)
Used extensively on all manner of Hydraulic machines, ISO16028 flat face couplers are the most common flat faces used. They have 3/4" BSPP Threads. It is easy to check compatibility. Please refer to our size charts in photos for correct sizing. The best measurement to use is 'J' column.
They are suitable for applications involving dusty or dirty environments and where oil loss on disconnection cannot be tolerated. This series of couplings are designed for use in excavator hammer and Auger circuits and other applications involving high pressure pulses. Construction plant, mobile equipment, general industrial, mining and agricultural.
Made in Italy
These 3/4" flat face couplers are compatible with;
DNP PLT4, Stucchi FIRG/A Series, Faster 2FFI , Hansen QA, Ryco R110-06/08, Safeway FF49, Aeroquip FD89/FD49
Please refer to our size charts below for correct sizing. The best measurement to use is 'J' column.
- 3/4" BSPP
- Rated Working Pressure
- 350 Bar (5100 PSI)
- 100 LPM
- Pressure drops less than 0.1 Bar @ 20 Litres / Minute
- 6 Bar @ 150 Litres / Minute
- -20 to 100 degrees Celsius
- Carbon steel body, treated to increase hardness and corrosion resistance, Nitrile seals. H Series couplings are Zinc plated.
- 750 g
- Flat mating faces are easily wiped clean to prevent the ingress of contaminants.
- Improved flow path minimises the pressure drop.
- Non-spill design avoids fluid loss during connection and disconnection.
- No air intrusion during connection.
- Locking sleeve prevents accidental disconnection.
- Zinc nickel surface treatment and meets 200 hour salt spray tests.
- This Series conform to ISO 16028 (2006) in all respects
- Connection / Disconnection Under Pressure
- Connection with residual pressure in the line
- For applications where connection under pressure is required, HCP male couplings, or screw couplings from either the HSC, HS or RS ranges are recommended.
IMPROPER SELECTION, INSTALLATION, IMPLEMENTATION AND/OR OPERATION BY ANYONE OTHER THAN PERSONS WITH APPROPRIATE TECHNICAL AND MECHANICAL TRAINING CAN RESULT IN DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT OR PROPERTY, SERIOUS PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH. PROPER PRECAUTIONS AND SAFETY PROCEDURES SHOULD BE IMPLEMENTED PRIOR TO INSTALLATION AND OPERATION OF EQUIPMENT.
All your hydraulic needs in one place! Search products or browse categories below
Products on Hydraulic.Online are described and explained in non technical terms, with photos, charts and or videos. Most of our clients also tend to upgrade to more complete systems this is because they can pick up a phone and call us for a consultation. Call us and experience it for yourself! Australia +61 (07) 5563 1982.
(Hours 8am – 4pm Monday – Friday AEST, excludes National & QLD public holidays)