GEN 50m Coil Hydraulic Hose SAE100R2AT 2 Wire 1/4", 3/8", 1/2" & 3/4"
|Size||ID (inches)||ID (mm)||OD (mm)||Max. Working Pressure||Burst Pressure||Bend Radius|
|100R2AT-04||1/4"||6.4mm||15.1mm||5800 PSI||400 BAR||23200 PSI||1600 BAR||100mm|
|100R2AT-06||3/8"||9.5mm||16.7mm||4800 PSI||330 BAR||19200 PSI||1320 BAR||130mm|
|100R2AT-08||1/2"||12.7mm||22.2mm||4000 PSI||276 BAR||16000 PSI||1103 BAR||200mm|
|100R2AT-12||3/4"||19mm||29.4mm||3100 PSI||215 BAR||12400 PSI||860 BAR||240mm|
Offering the same durability and reliability of big-name brands like Gates, Eaton & Parker at fraction of the cost. Our non-skive EN 853 2SN / SAE R2AT Two-Wire Hydraulic Hose is compatible with all standard crimp-on and field fit fittings.
Please contact us for detailed and accurate crimp dimensions
ENGMATTEC two 2 wire hydraulic hose is compatible with.
- GATES 4G2, 6G2, 8G2, 12G2 and GATES High Temperature 4G2H, 6GTH, 8G2H, 12G2H
- EATON GH195 AQP HI-IMPULSE hoses
- MANULI FLUICONNECTO 2SN FL2T04 FL2T06 FL2T08 FL2T12
- MANULI FLUICONNECTO ROCKMASTER 2SC H01030006 H01030010, H01030012, H01030019 (DOUBLE THIS HOSE’S BEND RADIUS, SLIGHTLY LESS WEAR RESISTANCE)
- PARKER 301SN - 4, -6, -8, -12 NON SKIVE HOSE.
- PIRTEK SAE 100R2AT,
- SIZES R2AT-04, R2AT-06, R2AT-08, R2AT-12.
- TOTAL RUBBER SUNFLEX SAE 100 R2AT EN 853 2SN,
- SIZES HYD-R2T-04-SF-S, HYD-R2T-06-SF-S, HYD-R2T-08-SF-S, HYD-R2T-12-SF-S.
- RYCO AVENGER SIZES, T24A, T26A, T28A, T212A and
- RYCO DIEHARD SIZES, T24D T26D T28D AND T212D Non-Skive Hoses.
- (with slightly less wear resistance)
TWO WIRE HOSE FOUR MOST COMMON HYDRAULIC HOSE BORE SIZES ARE AS FOLLOWS.,
- 100R2AT 1/4" DN6,
- 100R2AT 3/8" DN10,
- 100R2AT 1/2" DN12,
- 100R2AT 3/4" DN19
ALL THE Hoses listed above can also be used with the following branded hose fittings with the following part numbers.
- Our own ENGMATTEC 2 PIECE HOSE TAILS AND FERRULES ARE
- AVAILABLE FOR BOTH One (1) AND Two (2) WIRE BRAIDED HOSE IN
- 04 - ¼”a, 06 - ⅜”, 08 - ½”,12 - ¾” and 1” - 16.
- FOR EXAMPLE THE FOLLOWING SIZES AND THREAD TYPES ARE AVAILABLE
- JIC FEMALE AND MALE HOSE TAILS SIZES, E12JF, E12JM,
- BSP FEMALE AND MALE HOSE TAILS SIZES, E12BF, E12BM
- ALL AVAILABLE WITH OUR OWN EngMatTec EMT Crimp on NO SKIVE Ferrules
- THAT ARE AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING SIZE ENPR212 (¾”)
Contact us for stock AND or Crimp Dimensions.
ALSO COMPATIBLE with the following Hydraulic Hose Fittings.
- RYCO BITELOK ONE-PIECE CRIMP NON SKIVE T200 AND T700 hose tails.
- EATON TTC / Z Series braided hose one-piece "bite the wire" style hose fittings.
- Southcott Super Crimp S series stems with FNP-04, FNP-06, FNP-08, FNP-12 ferrules as well as Ezi-Crimp Non Skive One Piece Series E fittings.
- CHILD FIELD FIT COUPLINGS Series RMB, RFB, RMJ, RFJ, with BN2-12 non skive Bodies.
- RYCO FIELD ATTACHABLE L00 SERIES LOO-12 FERRULES and 600 SERIES INSERTS.
- TAIPAN K SERIES ONE PIECE NON SKIVE HOSE TAILS
- K12JF, K12JM and K12BF, K12BM or
- Field Attachable D Series eg D12 Tails and D2 Series Bodies eg D2-12 Body.
Picture is of a hose of Similar Construction Hose and Appearance.
Synthetic rubber inner tube with Two layers of braided high tensile steel wire reinforcement and a wrapped, Oil, Ozone, weather and abrasion resistant synthetic rubber outer cover.
High pressure service with petroleum base hydraulic fluids, water, Air, Water-glycol, water-oil, fire resistant hydraulic fluids, hot oil grease, lubricants, crude and fuel oils. For air applications above 100 PSI the cover should be pin pricked.
Need another hose size, field fit reusable fittings couplers and or adaptors for your application?
Just Contact us on (07) 5571 6155, (07) 5563 1982
*** Please note for lengths greater than 20m one of more cuts may be used to make up the full length, please let us know if you require a continuous length and we will do our best to accomodate ***
All your hydraulic needs in one place! Search products or browse categories below
Products on Hydraulic.Online are described and explained in non technical terms, with photos, charts and or videos. Most of our clients also tend to upgrade to more complete systems this is because they can pick up a phone and call us for a consultation. Call us and experience it for yourself! Australia +61 (07) 5563 1982.
(Hours 8am – 4pm Monday – Friday AEST, excludes National & QLD public holidays)