Hydraulic HIGHER Power Pack 12 or 24Volt DC 2.5 KW 2X Dbl Acting 9.0 Lt/Min
HIGHER POWERED 12 V / 2.5 KW or 24 V / 2.8 KW DOUBLE X DOUBLE ACTING 9LPM
This is the higher KW powered more expensive version. We have a 'regular' 5 Lpm version at a cheaper price in other listing. ($998 )
This double solenoid Power Pack has been designed specifically to actuate two separate hydraulic circuits or two separate Double Acting cylinders found on Tail Gate Loaders, Ramps on trucks and trays on low loaders, small cranes or any double acting hydraulic cylinder that is used intermittently.
It is available in both 12 Volt DC or 24 Volt DC. Because hydraulic power causes a lot of heat, this higher power, higher flow powerpack can move more oil in less running time, causing less heat. It comes with a four button pendant cable controller.
We also have a regular 5lpm version of this at a cheaper price. See listings.
Ideal if you need to operate two sets of 2 Rams.
4 Button Control Pendent is Supplied with Order
2500 psi Relief setting standard
Some Remote areas may Incur a Small Postage fee
- Power Rating 12 or 24 DC, 2.5 KW /2.8KW
- Flow 9.0 liters Minute at 170 Bar (2500 PSI)
- Max Pressure up to 200 BAR (3000 PSI)
- Pressure relief valve Factory set at 170 BAR (2500 PSI)
- Ports 9/16 UNO
- 10 Liter capacity Oil tank with combination breather/level plug and separate fill plug.
- Twin Solenoids are mounted to a Steel Valve Block that has spring to centre position with all Ports Closed in center position.
- Four Heavy Duty Solenoid Coils
- Manual Actuation or Overide on Solenoid Spindles.
- LED Indicator Lights on Hirschmann Type cable connectors to coils
- Flexible Mounting Positions can be mounted Horizontally or Vertically (Motor Up)
- 4 button Control Pendant IP 55 Rated (water and dust resistant) with 5 M cable
- Safety thermistors installed in motor windings to prevent overheating.
- Duty Cycle = 25% at Low Duty, low load and pressure (600 PSI) = 100Amps Draw,
- Allowable run time 12.5 minutes and then allowed to totally cool down.
- or 150 seconds ON - 400 seconds OFF.
- Duty Cycle = 19% at Medium duty medium load and pressure (1600 PSI) = 160 Amps Draw
- Allowable run time 7.5 minutes and then allowed to totally cool down.
- or 150 seconds ON - 640 seconds OFF.
- Duty Cycle = 7% 300 Amps High Duty High Load and pressure (3000 PSI) = 300 Amps Draw
- Allowable run time 1.7 Minutes and then allowed to totally cool down
- or 150 seconds ON and 2000 seconds OFF.
- Dimensions Length = 49 cm Width = 20 cm Height = 22 cm
- Weight 19 KG
- Use ISO 48 Hydraulic Oil or ATF Fluid for this unit
Use ISO 48 Hydraulic Oil or ATF Fluid for this unit
All your hydraulic needs in one place! Search products or browse categories below
Products on Hydraulic.Online are described and explained in non technical terms, with photos, charts and or videos. Most of our clients also tend to upgrade to more complete systems this is because they can pick up a phone and call us for a consultation. Call us and experience it for yourself! Australia +61 (07) 5563 1982.
(Hours 8am – 4pm Monday – Friday AEST, excludes National & QLD public holidays)