Hydraulic Hose 3/4" 2 Wire 50 M roll SAE100R2 3100 PSI
50 M roll of ENGMATTEC ® 2 wire Hydraulic Hose 3/4" ID 3100 PSI W(215 bar) Working Pressure Certified MHSA Flame Resistant Anti Static.
ENGMATTEC 100R2AT 3/4" DN19 Hose is also fully compatible, interchangeable and or as a direct replacement for the follow brands of hose.
- RYCO AVENGER T212A and RYCO DIEHARD T212D Non-Skive Hoses.
- GATES 12G2 and 12G2H
- EATON GH195 AQP HI-IMPULSE hoses
- MANULI FLUICONNECTO 2SN FL2T12
- MANULI FLUICONNECTO ROCKMASTER 2SC H01030019 (DOUBLE THIS HOSE’S BEND RADIUS, SLIGHTLY LESS WEAR RESISTANCE).
- TOTAL RUBBER SUNFLEX SAE 100 R2AT EN 853 2SN, SIZES HYD-R2T-12-SF-S.
- PIRTEK SAE 100R2AT,
- PARKER 301SN - 4, -6, -8, -12 NON SKIVE HOSE.
- ENGMATTEC 100R2AT 3/4" DN19 Hose can also be used with the following hose fittings
- RYCO BITELOK ONE-PIECE CRIMP NON SKIVE T200 AND T700 hose tails.
- EATON TTC / Z Series braided hose one-piece bite the wire style hose fittings.
- Southcott Super Crimp S series stems with FNP-12 ferrules as well as Ezi-Crimp Non Skive One Piece Series E fittings.
- CHILD FIELD FIT COUPLINGS Series RMB, RFB, RMJ, RFJ, with BN2-12 non skive Bodies.
- RYCO FIELD ATTACHABLE L SERIES L00-12 FERRULES and 600 SERIES INSERTS.
- TAIPAN 100R2GP-12AHF and 100R2-12AHF hose and K12 series one piece non skive hose tails and or Field Attachable D12 Tails and D2-12 Bodies
This is a excellent quality hose made to meet or exceed U.S SAE (Society Automotive Engineers) Specifications SAE 100R2AT , German Standard EN 853.and European DIN Standards.
# Please note, Freight is NOT Free, we will price up cheapest freight for you & send you a quote. This hose is heavy, aprox 49 kg, 50cm x 36cm x 36cm
SAE 100R2 – 12 NON SKIVE HOSE (Two Wire)
It is suitable for re-usable hose ends also.
Synthetic rubber inner tube with Two layers of braided high tensile steel wire reinforcement and a wrapped, Oil, Ozone, weather and abrasion resistant synthetic rubber outer cover.
High pressure service with petroleum base hydraulic fluids, water, Air, Water-glycol, water-oil, fire resistant hydraulic fluids, hot oil grease, lubricants, crude and fuel oils. For air applications above 100 PSI the cover should be pin pricked.
Working Pressure: 3100 PSI (215 bar)
Burst Pressure: 12470 PSI (Minimum)
Range of Temperature
-40⁰C to + 120⁰C
Minimum Bend Radius
# Please note, shipping rates are based on Australia Post calculator. If your delivery address is in a major centre we can use couriers at a better rate. Feel free to email or call for a freight quote. Please contact us for a more competitive shipping quote.
We are able to send depot to depot which can lower the freight charges.
Tax invoices are supplied with every purchase
Messages will be answered within normal business hours (ie: 8.30am - 5.00pm M-F)
5/10/19 MM $ abc Pic
All your hydraulic needs in one place! Search products or browse categories below
Products on Hydraulic.Online are described and explained in non technical terms, with photos, charts and or videos. Most of our clients also tend to upgrade to more complete systems this is because they can pick up a phone and call us for a consultation. Call us and experience it for yourself! Australia +61 (07) 5563 1982.
(Hours 8am – 4pm Monday – Friday AEST, excludes National & QLD public holidays)