Hydraulic Power Pack 12 - 24V DC 2x Dbl Acting 5.0 Lt/Min 2500 PSI
Powered by 12 or 24 Volt DC this compact Hydraulic Power Pack or HPU comprises of a Motor, Pump, Tank & Two Double Acting Solenoid valves. It is designed to supply an oil flow of 5 Lt/Min at a Pressure of 3000 PSI to two separate Hydraulic functions.
Connect the pressure lines to the hydraulic power pack's manifolds to intermittently control the movement of double acting cylinders or rams used in most mobile equipment or machinery. It comes with a 4 button cable pendant.
e.g. Mini Cranes, Tow Trucks, Tail Gate Loaders, Ramps on trailers and low loaders, Camper van or camper trailer leveling boat lift or tilt systems or any other 2 circuit double acting hydraulic circuit requiring intermittent use, low flow and high pressure hydraulic oil.
This Unit is capable of generating up to 200 Bar (3000 PSI) Pressure at a reduced flow rate.
This is a quality motor and pump Manufactured in Shanghai to very high standards.
Buy with Confidence from a long established Hydraulic Service Center get a 12 month warranty and an Australian Tax Invoice.
Hydraulic Power Pack 12 or 24Volt DC
2X Dbl Acting 5.0 Lt/Min Max 240 Bar
This is a higher quality unit than most offerings online, in that the 'duty' cycle is vastly superior, (see below). DC power uses a lot of current & produces a lot of heat, therefore depending on your usage needs, cheap units will fail quickly. This unit will produce 5 Lpm @ 3000 psi, but when your load, ie. cylinders are not under full tonnage, it will produce considerably more , meaning your cylinders move faster. 5 Lpm is the Minimum it will achieve.
Available also in P & T, Single acting, or Double acting
- Power Rating 12 (1.6 KW) or 24 DC, 2.2 KW
- Flow 5.0 liters Minute at 170 Bar (2500 PSI)
- Max Pressure up to 200 BAR (3000 PSI)
- Pressure relief valve Factory set at 140 BAR (2000 PSI)
- Ports 9/16 UNO
- 7.5 Liter capacity Oil tank with combination breather/level plug and separate fill plug.
- Twin Solenoids are mounted to a Steel Valve Block that has spring to centre position with all Ports Closed in center position.
- Four Heavy Duty Solenoid Coils
- Manual Actuation or Overide on Solenoid Spindles.
- LED Indicator Lights on Hirschmann Type cable connectors to coils
- Flexible Mounting Positions can be mounted Horizontally or Vertically (Motor Up)
- 4 button Control Pendant IP 55 Rated (water and dust resistant) with 5 M cable
- Safety thermistors installed in motor windings to prevent overheating.
- Duty Cycle = 25% at Low Duty, low load and pressure (600 PSI) = 100Amps Draw,
- Allowable run time 12.5 minutes and then allowed to totally cool down.
- or 150 seconds ON - 400 seconds OFF.
- Duty Cycle = 19% at Medium duty medium load and pressure (1600 PSI) = 160 Amps Draw
- Allowable run time 7.5 minutes and then allowed to totally cool down.
- or 150 seconds ON - 640 seconds OFF.
- Duty Cycle = 7% 300 Amps High Duty High Load and pressure (3000 PSI) = 300 Amps Draw
- Allowable run time 1.7 Minutes and then allowed to totally cool down
- or 150 seconds ON and 2000 seconds OFF.
- Dimensions Length = 49 cm Width = 20 cm Height = 22 cm
- Weight 19 KG
- Use ISO 48 Hydraulic Oil or ATF Fluid for this unit
For any questions you may have or for more information regarding this listing please call us on (07) 5563 1982 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Use ISO 48 Hydraulic Oil or ATF Fluid for this unit
$Pic RL 14.10.19
All your hydraulic needs in one place! Search products or browse categories below
Products on Hydraulic.Online are described and explained in non technical terms, with photos, charts and or videos. Most of our clients also tend to upgrade to more complete systems this is because they can pick up a phone and call us for a consultation. Call us and experience it for yourself! Australia +61 (07) 5563 1982.
(Hours 8am – 4pm Monday – Friday AEST, excludes National & QLD public holidays)