Hydraulic Power Pack Crane Truck 12 - 24V DC 4 x Dbl Acting 5.0 Lt/Min 3000 PSI
CRANE TRUCK HYDRAULIC POWER UNIT , HIAB , UNICH. MOTOR HOME
Powered by 12 or 24 Volt DC this compact Hydraulic Power Pack or HPU comprises of a Motor, Pump, Tank & Four Double Acting Solenoid valves. It is designed to supply an oil flow of 5 Lt/Min at a Pressure of 3000 PSI to three separate Hydraulic functions. This is an ideal pump replacement to operate small truck mounted Hiab type cranes. This will lift full tonnage, & the 5 Lpm is an ideal speed for small cranes. We also have a more powerful unit, which will lift the same tonnage, but will move your crane faster. This is a better choice for bigger cranes.
Also available in up to Six sandwich valves (12 solenoids) Please contact us for pricing.
# Photo is of actual unit, however STEEL tanks will now be supplied. Larger tanks are also available for little extra cost
This unit is ready to be hooked up to your power cables, & can then be operated from existing electric or remote control, or we can supply a 6 button pendant control or even a remote control unit. (See remote control listings in our store) , LINK AT BOTTOM)
Will suit any other 2 circuit double acting hydraulic circuit requiring intermittent use, low flow and high pressure hydraulic oil.
This Unit is capable of generating up to 200 Bar (3000 PSI) Pressure at a reduced flow rate.
This is a quality motor and pump Manufactured in Shanghai to very high standards.
Buy with Confidence from a long established Hydraulic Service Center get a 12 month warranty and an Australian Tax Invoice.
Hydraulic Power Pack 12 or 24Volt DC
2X Dbl Acting 5.0 Lt/Min Max 240 Bar
This is a higher quality unit than most offerings online, in that the 'duty' cycle is vastly superior, (see below). DC power uses a lot of current & produces a lot of heat, therefore depending on your usage needs, cheap units will fail quickly. This unit will produce 5 Lpm @ 3000 psi, but when your load, ie. cylinders are not under full tonnage, it will produce considerably more , meaning your cylinders move faster. 5 Lpm is the Minimum it will achieve.
- Power Rating 12 (1.6 KW) or 24 DC, 2.2 KW
- Flow 5.0 liters Minute at 170 Bar (2500 PSI)
- Max Pressure up to 200 BAR (3000 PSI)
- Pressure relief valve Factory set at 140 BAR (2000 PSI)
- Ports 9/16 UNO
- Steel 3.8 Liter capacity Oil tank with combination breather/level plug and separate fill plug.
- Three Solenoids are mounted to a Steel Valve Block that has spring to centre position with all Ports Closed in center position.
- 8 Heavy Duty Solenoid Coils
- Manual Actuation or Overide on Solenoid Spindles.
- LED Indicator Lights on Hirschmann Type cable connectors to coils
- Flexible Mounting Positions can be mounted Horizontally or Vertically (Motor Up)
- Safety thermistors installed in motor windings to prevent overheating.
- Duty Cycle = 25% at Low Duty, low load and pressure (600 PSI) = 100Amps Draw,
- Allowable run time 12.5 minutes and then allowed to totally cool down.
- or 150 seconds ON - 400 seconds OFF.
- Duty Cycle = 19% at Medium duty medium load and pressure (1600 PSI) = 160 Amps Draw
- Allowable run time 7.5 minutes and then allowed to totally cool down.
- or 150 seconds ON - 640 seconds OFF.
- Duty Cycle = 7% 300 Amps High Duty High Load and pressure (3000 PSI) = 300 Amps Draw
- Allowable run time 1.7 Minutes and then allowed to totally cool down
- or 150 seconds ON and 2000 seconds OFF.
- Dimensions Length = 49 cm Width = 20 cm Height = 22 cm
- Weight 19 KG
- Use ISO 48 Hydraulic Oil or ATF Fluid for this unit
For any questions you may have or for more information regarding this listing please call us on (07) 5563 1982 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
$Pic RL 16.11.2020
All your hydraulic needs in one place! Search products or browse categories below
Products on Hydraulic.Online are described and explained in non technical terms, with photos, charts and or videos. Most of our clients also tend to upgrade to more complete systems this is because they can pick up a phone and call us for a consultation. Call us and experience it for yourself! Australia +61 (07) 5563 1982.
(Hours 8am – 4pm Monday – Friday AEST, excludes National & QLD public holidays)