REMOTE CONTROL 3 SPOOL MONOBLOCK VALVE 80LPM TILT TRUCKS , READY FOR FITTING
Ready to fit Remote control Monoblock control & 3 lever control valve
Parts in photo are actual unit, & parts to be supplied. Remote control handpieces are available off the shelf if lost.
The remote is a semi water resistant unit, however care needs to be taken mounting it. We recommend mounting in your cab, then running some 7 core trailer wire back to the valve. It comes with a installation guide.
- Construction = Monoblock
- Material of Construction = Steel
- No of Spools = 3
- Material of Construction = Case Hardened Steel
- O-rings made of NBR (Buna-N®)
- Max Flow Rate = 80 liters/min (20 Gallons per Minute)
- Max Working Pressure = 315 Bar (4725 PSI)
- Spool Type = Cylinder
- Spool Movement = Lever action, Spring Return to Center.
- Built in Relief Valve = Adjustable (factory set at 175 bar 2500 PSI)
- Pressure Port 31" BSPP
- Cylinder Ports 3/4" BSPP
- Tank Port 1" BSPP
- Power beyond port 1" BSPP
- Operating temperature range: -20 °C to + 80°C
- Dimensions = L x W x H = 250 x 200 x 60 mm
- Weight 18KG
Please call 0755631982 or send us a question via Email for different spool configurations, spool numbers and costings.
- built in adjustable relief valve
- high performance,
- high efficiency,
- small volume,
- mass flow,
- leak resistance.
- Compact construction.
- Low pressure drop.
- Long service life.
- High efficiency.
- Choice of various ports and circuit valves.
- High accuracy spool is hardened for long term accuracy.
- Sub-plate mounting.
- Handle shift operation.
Installation ; As per the listed photos, there are a choice of two pressure ports "P" (only use one), two "T" Tank return ports and also there is a "C" port. This "C" port is for the: Power Beyond function. This allows another valve to run pressure from this C port downstream if necessary. (must be a lower volume though). A & B ports run to your cylinder or other functions.
OUR EMAIL IS – HoseFixersAustralia@gmail.com
Additional information about us...
Tax invoices are supplied with every purchase
Emails will be answered within normal business hours (ie: 8.30am - 5.00pm M-F)
With any questions, please, don’t hesitate to contact us for further assistance.
All your hydraulic needs in one place! Search products or browse categories below
Products on Hydraulic.Online are described and explained in non technical terms, with photos, charts and or videos. Most of our clients also tend to upgrade to more complete systems this is because they can pick up a phone and call us for a consultation. Call us and experience it for yourself! Australia +61 (07) 5563 1982.
(Hours 8am – 4pm Monday – Friday AEST, excludes National & QLD public holidays)