REMOTE CONTROL 5 SPOOL MONOBLOCK VALVE 80LPM TILT TRUCKS COMPLETE
Ready to fit Radio Remote control & 5 Spool Monoblock Hydraulic Flow Control Valve
Watch this 1:47 video of us getting a standard valve ready for remote control actuation.
Wired up and connected to 100 PSI of compressed the end result
- Construction = Monoblock
- Material of Construction = Steel
- No of Spools = 5
- No of air/ solenoid actuated spools = 3
- Air push fits = 4mm
- Material of Construction = Case Hardened Steel
- O-rings made of NBR (Buna-N®)
- Max Flow Rate = 80 liters/min (20 Gallons per Minute)
- Max Working Pressure = 315 Bar (4725 PSI)
- Spool Type = Cylinder
- Spool Movement = Lever action, Spring Return to Center.
- Built in Relief Valve = Adjustable (factory set at 175 bar 2500 PSI)
- Pressure Port 3/4" BSPP
- Cylinder Ports 3/4" BSPP
- Tank Port 1" BSPP
- Power beyond port 1" BSPP
- Operating temperature range: -20 °C to + 80°C
- Dimensions = L x W x H = 250 x 200 x 60 mm
- Weight 15 KG
- Detent Kits also available at $60 each
- Power beyond plug $23
Please call 0755631982 or send us a question via Ebay for different spool configurations, spool numbers and costings.
- built in adjustable relief valve
- high performance,
- high efficiency,
- small volume,
- mass flow,
- leak resistance.
- Compact construction.
- Low pressure drop.
- Long service life.
- High efficiency.
- Choice of various ports and circuit valves.
- High accuracy spool is hardened for long term accuracy.
- Sub-plate mounting.
- Handle shift operation.
These 80 LPM valves require a separate "Power Beyond" sleeve to operate a valve downstream.
Detent is when a you push/pull a lever, it stays forward/back at that position until you move it back to the centre.
Installation ; As per the listed photos, there are a choice of two pressure ports "P" (only use one), two "T" Tank return ports and also there is a "C" port. This "C" port is for the: Power Beyond function. This allows another valve to run pressure from this C port downstream if necessary. (must be a lower volume though). A & B ports run to your cylinder or other functions.
OUR EMAIL IS – HoseFixersAustralia@gmail.com
Additional information about us...
Tax invoices are supplied with every purchase
Emails will be answered within normal business hours (ie: 8.30am - 5.00pm M-F)
Out of Stock
It is our desire to always have every listed item actively in stock. Occasionally (but very seldom) due to high demand, short supply or human error we may be momentarily out of stock on an item.
If this happens you will be notified and given the option to either cancel for a full refund or wait for the part to come in (typically 3-14 days)
$ RR 10/08/2020
All your hydraulic needs in one place! Search products or browse categories below
Products on Hydraulic.Online are described and explained in non technical terms, with photos, charts and or videos. Most of our clients also tend to upgrade to more complete systems this is because they can pick up a phone and call us for a consultation. Call us and experience it for yourself! Australia +61 (07) 5563 1982.
(Hours 8am – 4pm Monday – Friday AEST, excludes National & QLD public holidays)