SPARE Filters for Respirator Mask Pack of Five FFP2 N95
This Listing is for REPLACEMENT FILTER INSERTS TO FIT INSIDE MASKS ONLY.
MASK WITH ONE VALVES ARE NOT INCLUDED
Ideal for the dusty upcoming Dusty Dry Season in Southeast QLD,
Also great for the following trades and tradies,
- Tree Loppers, Wood Chippers, Stump Grinding,
- Earth Moving and excavation, Lawn Mowing and garden care,
- Demolition works, Screening plant operators,
- Farming, Spraying and Harvesting.
- Construction, Floor Striping, Sanding and Grinding,
- Shot Blasting, painting and Minor Spray Painting.
Certification is to European Standard FFP2, (Europe EN 149-2001) + AI-2009.
FFP2 respirators are ideal for filtering non-oil-based particles such as those resulting from Wildfires, PM 2.5 Air Pollution, Volcanic Eruptions, or Bioaerosols (e.g. Viruses) as well as some Oil based particles.
Videos on a very similar design and specifications to our face mask and instructions on how to fit and wear.
This mask is similar and compatible to the following standards and requirements of other countries
• DS (Japan JMHLW-Notification 214, 2018)
FFP2 masks offer protection from fine toxic dusts, fibres, aqueous mists, and oil based mists.
The Extract below explains the compatibility of this mask with other world wide standards
- 5 x Replacement filters
Q: What is the life expectancy of the activated carbon filter?
A: The filters last on average around 60 hours of continuous use (around 1 week if using it for 8 - 10 hours a day) in a relatively clean air environment.
In a dusty / smoky environment it lasts less, time varies depending on the amount of pollutants in the air and accumulation of particles on the filter.
Usually when you find it difficult to breathe you should replace the filter.
Approximate filter life (usage duration);
- 50-60 hours of continuous use when protecting against airborne pathogens, allergens, odors etc.
- 30-40 hours of continuous use in light dusty / smoky exposure e.g. off-road, construction, demolition etc.
- 0-20 hours of continuous use in heavy dusty / smoky exposure to smoke from bush fires, heavy smog and dusty conditions.
All your hydraulic needs in one place! Search products or browse categories below
Products on Hydraulic.Online are described and explained in non technical terms, with photos, charts and or videos. Most of our clients also tend to upgrade to more complete systems this is because they can pick up a phone and call us for a consultation. Call us and experience it for yourself! Australia +61 (07) 5563 1982.
(Hours 8am – 4pm Monday – Friday AEST, excludes National & QLD public holidays)