STAUFF Digital Pressure Test Kit 8,800 PSI 2M Test Hose.
It will display current, min & max pressure in Bar, PSI, MPa, kPa ,mbar.
Available in various ranges
Neg -1 - +16 bar (240 PSI),
0 - 600 bar (8800 PSI)
Advantages of using a “STAUFF DIGI” digital pressure gauge when compared to an analogue or mechanical pressure gauge.
Advantage number one
The main advantage is you only need one gauge, with analogue pressure gauges you need multiple gauges to more accurately read your desired target pressure (if it is even known).
Advantage number two
The other very obvious advantage is digital gauges are easy to read and you can also change the display units and or the way the pressure is displayed, for example you may want to see numbers or you may want to see the pressure in the form of a Bar chart, with a digital pressure gauge it is easy to press a couple of buttons and change the reading from PSI (pounds per square inch) to for example bar or MPa (megapascals) or even KPa (kilopascals).
Advantage number three
The durability and lifespan of a digital gauge is much longer than that of an analogue gauge, this is because analogue gauges rely on mechanical parts and mechanical parts that expand and contract with pressure may only be reliable for a million cycles or so where as a digital pressure gauge can be good for hundreds of millions of Cycles.
Advantage Number Four
Having one digital gauge that can measure all the pressure ranges that you may and or will encounter in your day to day work will eliminate the possibility of over pressurising by selecting the wrong gauge and damaging a mechanical gauge.
In addition you will be more efficient and effective at work because you're not wasting time changing analog gauges because you have realised that the analog pressure gauge that you selected is of the wrong range. For example trying to measure 350 PSI with a 8000 PSI analogue gauge, you just won't be able to read anything accurately on the dial because the dial will not move very much at such a low pressure.
Advantage number five
Analogue pressure gauges are usually quite sensitive to vibration and shock whereas the “STAUFF DIGI” digital pressure gauge is good for up to 5g of Vibration and up to 25g of shock.
Advantage number six
Digital pressure gauges can be used in dark and dimly lit environments because the Stauff DIGI gauge also has an illumination (back light) function so it much easier to read in low light conditions without the need of an additional external light source, this is because the light source is built-in to the unit.
Advantage number seven
The Stauff digital pressure gauge even though it's rated for 600 bar or 8,700 PSI it will safely measure up to 1000 bar 14700 PSI and has the capability of measuring even higher without damage in addition it has a minimum burst pressure rating of 2400 bar or 32,000 psi
Advantage number eight
The “STAUFF DIGI” digital pressure gauge has a maximum and minimum pressure memory, this means that the maximum pressure reached is indicated in a separate read out to the actual real time pressure, this is an ideal circumstance when testing equipment, as it eliminates guess work and improves accuracy in reporting results.
Buy with Confidence from a long established Hydraulic Service Center get a 12 month warranty and an Australian Tax Invoice.
Stauff DIGI Digital Pressure test kit.
. Please select gauge range in drop box. It comes in a safe case along with 2M long test hose & test 20 adaptors as per below. We recommend simply 'teeing' into a pressure line & using supplied Bsp adaptors.
# An option of receiving a Female Cat Test point is available
These gauges fulfill the safety requirements of German Standards EN 837-1/S2.
- Lightweight with carry handle and locking latch
- Tough, easy to clean plastic case
- Storage compartment for test hose
- Oil resistant foam
- Digital pressure gauge
choice of one of the standard digital pressure gauges listed below:
1 x -1-+16 BAR/PSI
1 x 0-600 BAR/PSI
- Zinc/Nickel plated metal fittings
- Test hose 2 metres long with dust caps
- Suitable for mineral oil based fluids
- Working Pressure to 600 bar
- Back lit display
- Swivel gauge
- Test 20 x 1/4" BSPP
- Test 20 x 1/8" BSP
- 1/2" Bspp x 1/8" Bspp reducing bush
- 3/8" Bspp x 1/8" Bspp reducing bush
- Test 20 x test 20 Joiner
Rubber boot to protect digital gauge
▪ Objective, To measure and display pressures
▪ Bar graph display (drag indicator)
▪ Background lighting
▪ Zero correction
▪ Battery charge display
▪ With the CE mark
▪ Calibration certificate on request , extra $100
▪ Housing made of die-cast Zinc with TPE rubber
▪ Wetted parts: Stainless Steel 1.4404, NBR, ceramic
▪ Gaskets: NBR (Buna-N®), FPM (Viton®)
▪ -1 ... 600 bar / -14.5 ... 8702 PSI
Dimensions and Weight; Gauge
▪ Diameter: 79 mm / 3.11 in
▪ Depth: 33 mm / 1.30 in
▪ Weight: 540 g / 1.19 Ibs
▪ Text display 4 1/2-digit
▪ Size: 50 x 34 mm / 1.97 x 1.34 in
▪ Actual value display: 15 mm / .59 in
▪ MIN-/MAX or FS* display: 8 mm / .31 in
▪ Units: bar, PSI, MPa, kPa, mbar
▪ Peak pressure measurement with 10 ms sampling rate
▪ Lighted measured value display
▪ G1/4 made of 1.4404 Stainless Steel
▪ Vibration: IEC 60068-2-6 / 10 ... 500 Hz / 5 g
▪ Shock: IEC 60068-2-27 / 11 ms / 25 g
▪ Load cycles (106): 100
▪ ±0,25 % FS* typ. / ±0,5 % FS* max.
▪ Resolution: 4096 steps
▪ Ambient: -10 °C ... +50 °C / +14 °F ... +122 °F
▪ Media: -20 °C ... +80 °C / -4 °F ... +176 °F
▪ Storage: -20 °C ... +60 °C / -4 °F ... +140 °F
▪ Relative humidity: < 85 %
▪ Battery life: max. 1500 hours
▪ IP 67 protection rating: Dust tight and protected against
powerful water jets; even immersion (up to 1 m / 3.28 ft)
in water is possible under defined conditions of pressure
All your hydraulic needs in one place! Search products or browse categories below
Products on Hydraulic.Online are described and explained in non technical terms, with photos, charts and or videos. Most of our clients also tend to upgrade to more complete systems this is because they can pick up a phone and call us for a consultation. Call us and experience it for yourself! Australia +61 (07) 5563 1982.
(Hours 8am – 4pm Monday – Friday AEST, excludes National & QLD public holidays)