FLOW TEST METER 200LPM STAUFF, REVERSIBLE FLOW 10-200Lpm
STAUFF 200 LPM FLOW TESTER
This hydraulic flow testing unit is used for measuring the flow rate of fluids in mobile and industrial hydraulics. The SDMKR is designed with a loading valve for the strain test of the hydraulic system to facilitate precise control of the operating pressure. In addition, this product can also be subjected to a reverse flow direction (without flow rate determination). Suitable for 10-200 LPM , Max.: 420 bar (6,000 psi), Max.: 110 °C (230 °F)
For protection of the unit, there are two 'burst discs'.
At pressures over 420 Bar, they will rupture & allow
free flow of fluid. These disks can be replaced with ease.
▪ Suitable for Mineral Oil (Aluminium), HFC Fluids and Water (Brass)
▪ Designed for in-line installation
▪ Mechanical flow measurement
▪ Controlling working pressure with a pressure control valve (only SDMKR) ▪ Flow indication in l/min and GPM for Aluminium units, Brass units have flow indication for Water and Oil both in l/min
▪ Aluminium unit: Dual scale
▪ Brass unit: Single scale
. Housed in an ergonomic rugged case.
These units will help diagnose possible hydraulic pumps issues, & are a essential piece of diagnostic equipment.
1" Bspp Ports, 10 - 200LPM
IMPROPER SELECTION, INSTALLATION, IMPLEMENTATION AND/OR OPERATION BY ANYONE OTHER THAN PERSONS WITH APPROPRIATE TECHNICAL AND MECHANICAL TRAINING CAN RESULT IN DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT OR PROPERTY, SERIOUS PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH. PROPER PRECAUTIONS AND SAFETY PROCEDURES SHOULD BE IMPLEMENTED PRIOR TO INSTALLATION AND OPERATION OF EQUIPMENT.