1.25 inch diameter Hard Chrome Rod and Female Clevis with 1 inch pin both ends.
Producing 4.2 tons push force at 3000 PSI Extending.
3.0 tons at 3000 PSI Pull force retracting.
Can be also be used as single acting rams (ie. gravity pull or push down).
Made with DUAL 9/16" UNO ports at each end to allow more options to connect up in tight spots.
These are a high quality hydraulic cylinder made in China. They have a ONE YEAR WARRANTY. We also sell made in Australia hydraulic cylinders in other listings.
• 2.0" 50.8mm Bore
• 1.25" Rod (31.75 mm)
• stroke from 4 to 48 inch (102 mm to 1220 mm) Longer and custom lengths available on request
• Port Sizes 9/16" UNO
• 1" Female clevis with 1" High Tensile steel Pin with R Clips each end
• Weight 8 kg for 4" stroke to 27 KG for 48" stroke
• Force on Extend @3000 PSI is 4.2 Metric Tonne or 1.4 Tonne Per 1000 PSI
• Force on Retract @3000 PSI is 2.4 Metric Tonne or 0.83 Tonne Per 1000 PSI
Materials of Construction
• Steel Barrel, Gland Nut and Clevis
• Hard Chromed High tensile Steel Rod
• High tensile steel pins
• Spring Steel R Clip pin retainers
We can supply cylinders in many bore, stroke and Port Orientations.
Many types of adaptors threads, hydraulic hose and field fit hose fittings available please see our other listings.
Each Cylinder is individually Oil Tested at the Factory and comes with a
Also Available are Re-Seal kits.
Designed for many hydraulic applications in industry, manufacturing and transport and farming and can be used in Tilt Tray and Skip Bin Trucks, Front end Loaders, Backhoes, Tractors, Farm Implements and Log Spliters.
Comes complete with a Female Clevis at each end.
Freight; Some outlying/remote properties etc may be subject to a freight surcharge. We will contact you if this applies. The weights for each cylinder is in the photos above.
# Please message with post code for freight confirmation.
Please email or call us on (07) 55631982with your post code for freight confirmation.